Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment in Finland has granted Oplatek Group Oy funding for investments and international growth. The budget of oOur plan is in total 2,4 MEuros and the funding comes from European Regional Development Fund for investments.
The aim of the program is to accelerate Oplatek growth and development by:
1. Acceleration of international growth and export.
2. Production development
3. Fiber assembly manufacturing
4. Increase capacity of glass moulding and thin film coating
5. Improve the performance of CNC-workshop
6. Product traceability improvement.
For further information please contact Mr. Jyrki Huttunen, CEO.